‘Let us pause from thinking and empty our mind. Let us stop the noise. In the silence, let us listen to our heart.’
I really enjoyed walking the labyrinth. A lot of things ‘happened’ in and with me. I came to mySelf. At the same time I felt very connected with our group and (what I call) the universe. An enormously rich feeling, for which I am grateful.
It was very meaningful and nice.
It was nice to celebrate the full moon like this. The labyrinth gave me peace and shelter. Connected with others and the Other.
Thank you for taking the time to explain the labyrinth. The walk itself was also a pleasant experience.
Monthly Mindful Online Finger Labyrinth Walk
Take a moment to be with yourSelf.
Every Wednesday evening around full moon, we do a mindful labyrinthwalk.
What does a labyrinthwalk brings you ?
A labyrinth walk is a walking meditation. It calms the mind, brings balance, serenity and peace. It brings you into balance and gives you what you need at that moment.
How does the online labyrinthwalk works ?
- We start at 19:45 pm (Brussels Time). (Introduction at 19:15 pm)
Check your timezone here
- We meet eachother.
- An explanation on the theme of the full moon and/or other special astrological positions
- You get a message or blessing for the group from a deck of cards.
- From there you set your intention for the walk. When you have a SoulCollage® card deck, you can set your intention from there. Or you set an intention from a theme that is playing right now. You can also walk without intention.
- We do a relaxation exercise to prepare for the labyrinthwalk.
- First we walk the labyrinth together.
- Then you walk ± 15 minutes in your own pace.
- We end in silence.
- We finish around 20:15 pm/20:30 pm.
- It is good to have a pen and paper ready to write down your experiences or insights after walking.
Is this your first labyrinthwalk with us ?
- You start at 19:15 till 19:30 pm.
- You will get an introduction about the labyrinth and the walking.
- Then you can take a break and rejoin the walk at 19.45 pm.
Wednesday April 5, 2023
Wednesday May 3, 2023
Wednesday May 31, 2023
Wednesday July 5, 2023
Children younger then 12 years old join for FREE with a parent.
Option 1: you take a walking card for 5 walks
You get the intro for FREE (value 10 euro). You then decide for yourself which walks you participate in.
If you have a walking card, ask for the link via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 7 pm on the day of the walk. (if you didn’t recieved the zoomlink before)
Option 2: you walk for the first time with us and you want to participate one walk
Option 3: you already walked with us and you walk now once
If you have difficulties to check out, please send me an email. I can send you my paypal or Wise details in an email.